Click On The Picture Below To View Video.
- Removable acrylic canister holds mouthwash with the ability
to add dentist prescribed medical solutions. Fluoride, plain
or salt water may be added for those suffering from a variety
of dental diseases.
- Refilling takes less than a minute.
- Designed for multiple cleanings prior to refilling.
- A control valve allows you to customize the mouthwash mix
and water through an indicator knob on the side of the unit.
- Provides a pre-mixed stream of water and mouthwash at a pre-selected
pressure and temperature for your desired comfort level.
- A pressure reducing valve allows the unit to adjust both
city and well system pressures to the optimal operating pressure.
- A color coded pressure gauge indicates the power level at
which your unit is operating.
- A quick release push button on the front of the unit enables
the user to bypass cold water and obtain your desired temperature
- No motorized parts to break down or make noise.
- A 10’ polyurethane hose with outstanding memory and
flexibility enables the user the ability to clean his/her teeth
either in the shower or nearby basin.
- The unit comes with a special low velocity jet for special
cleaning and irrigation after certain dental procedures.
- A jet holder that holds three additional jets.
- Modular hose connection allows for personalized use for home,
spa, college dorms, assisted living residences, or hospital
- Adjustable wall mount assembly.
- An ergonomically designed jet handle.
- There is no spattering of water on the counter or nearby
- There is no cumbersome unit to be stored on or beneath the